1. Lecture room is given for strictly self study & discussion. It must not use for any other purposes.
2. All rooms must be smoking & alcohol free. If any circumstances the rooms found to be misused then authority would be accused to the person & associated team who has taken the key for self-study.
3. All the pupils must abide by all rules set by the authority. It is not only duty of single pupil but also the all pupils, lecturers & support staffs whoever using the rooms.
4. No vandalizing is allowed inside the lecture rooms & institute premises. All of our duty to use the room & resources very professionally.
5. All the equipments-white board, visualizer & projector must be taken care by everybody. Any missing equipments would be responsible solely to the person who has taken the key of the room for specific use.
6. Please clean your own desk after your lecture has finish. Disposable cups, spoon, biscuits & snacks rapper must throw into trash bin after consuming the drinks & snacks.
7. Keep the room as tidy possible. Keeping clean & tidy is everybody’s responsibility.
8. All room Keys must be given to Mr. Tuvshinbayar after using the room.
9. Rooms must lock end of the every sessions & end of every working day.
10. Every day need to sign a paper who is taking the key for self study & preparation of exam. Without details information of pupils the will not be provided to any pupils.
11. All students must know the rules of the using study rooms. Please educate others whoever using the room with you.
12. Under no circumstances, students are not allowed to keep the keys for a day. Key is not surrender able to the security guard of the institute.
13. We need your cooperation to excel in education with your professional study success. Your success is first priority & consider as our success.
14. Operational day starts from 8am to 9.30 pm evening Monday to Friday.
15. Weekend 10am to 6pm. Exception those weekends when there is lecture during weekend
16. Everybody must leave the study room by 9.30pm. Only exception would be if any lecture conducting after 9.30pm then possible to use rooms’ end of the session.
17. Every student who is taking key must be given their phone numbers for contact emergency purpose